Penis traction therapy extenders are very effective when it comes to growing one’s penis. However, if you want a safe and effective penis stretcher, the male enhancement device can be costly. If you feel the need to own one but can’t afford to purchase a reliable model, then you better make your own.
Creating your own penis extender could be easy and doable or complicated, depending on the process you follow. DIY (do it yourself) penis enlargement devices are popular and there are tons of tips that you can find online for your DIY penis extender. In this article, we will present you two ways in making your penis stretcher.
Method #1: 10 Easy Steps To Do DIY Penis Extender
If you want to make your penis extender in the easiest way possible, you can take a look at this method from Buy Extenze. Here are 10 simple steps to make a DIY penis extender.
- Long Thera-Band (a long strip of rubber for strengthening various parts of your body)
- Piece of cloth for wrapping the Thera-Band
- A thin and long thread
- Adhesive tape
Are you now ready to start your next DIY project, your penis extender? Just follow the steps below carefully and you should be good.
1. Remove all your clothes, including your underwear.
2. Wrap the belt around your waist.
3. For men with foreskin grab the glans (head) without pulling the foreskin back. For circumcised men, carefully grab the penis beneath its head.
4. Wrap the Thera-Band around your penis twice. Use the thin thread to keep it in place. Make sure that you have a normal blood circulation to your penis at all times. Also, do no tie the thread too tight.
5. Place the cloth on the underside of your manhood and make a fold while wrapping the Thera-Band
6. Make use of an adhesive tape to make the fold and the wrap more stable or secure.
7. Grab the thread or cloth and pull it towards the direction of your feet.
8. Pull it gently again between your butt cheeks and pull it up to the height of the belt.
9. Make a knot, which will help you to easily open and unwrap it later.
10. Wear your underwear to conceal the penis extender
Method #2: Homemade Penis Extension Device
Here’s another method from Penile Boost to make your own DIY penis stretcher. This is more complicated than the first method but this is more detailed as it includes measuring the tension of your extender. This could be worth the try if you think that the first one doesn’t work for you.
- Latex tubing 1/4″ O.D., 1′ (available at Medical Supply and/or Aquarium Supply stores)
- Schedule 40 Flush Bushing PVC (1) 2″ x 1-1/2″
- Schedule 40 PVC Coupling (1) 2″ I.D.
- Turnbuckles (2) 5/32″, 4-3/4″ Eye/Eye
- Metal Nuts (2) 5/32″
- Wing Nuts (2) $0.70 package
- Metal Washers (4) $0.25 total Machine Screws (4) 5/32″ x 3/4″
- Gate Hook & Eye (2) 2 1/2″
- Metal Springs (2) 1/4″ x 1/2″-3/4″ x .020″ (0.5mm)
- Rolled Gauze, Sterile, 2″ width
- Large Metal Paper Binder Clip
- Wood Saw
- Metal Saw
- Drill and Bits (1/4″, 5/32″)
- Sandpaper (60 – 150 grades)
1. Drill two 5/3″ holes into the PVC Flush Blushing on the opposite sides 3/4″ from the bottom. File the PVC Flush Blushing along the inner rim. Sand and add foam rubber strips for your comfort.
2. For more room to maneuver your penis, saw 3/8″ in the PVC Flush Bushing top.
3. Remove the wood screws from the pair of Gate Hooks. Saw off the curved ends of the Gate Hooks and file the ends to smoothen it.
4. On the 5/32″ diameter and 1/2″ long Machine Screws – thread a washer on each end of the Gate Hooks, while adjusting accordingly. Screw through the opposing PVC holes. See to it that no protruding metals on each side. Secure the assembly to the PVC perpendicularly.
5. Saw 2″ PVC Coupling latitudinally with a length of 1 3/4″. Saw it longitudinally to have a “half pipe.”
6. Drill two 5/32″ holes into the half pipe on opposite sides with each about 1/2″ from the rounded base and 3/8″ from the sides.
7. Drill two 1/4″ holes about 3/8″ apart (measured between radii) and 1/2″ from the top of the half-pipe. Thread the rubber latex tubing in these holes later. Sand and saw the halfpipe.
8. Now, thread a Wing Nut and a large metal washer onto each of the 2 3/4″ Machine Screws. Then, drive the two resulting 2 assemblies into each of the 5/32″ holes in the half pipe.
9. Place a small metal washer and spring onto the perpendicular Gate Hooks, while dropping the turnbuckles. Fit smoothly, otherwise, adjust the washers in the Gate Hook assemblies.
10. Thread the Latex Tubing through the 1/4″ holes in the pipe. Firmly hold the Tubing into the holes Use a large metal binder clip for stability.
For your reference, here is an illustration of the basic parts of a commercial penis extender:
Measuring the Tension
Penis extenders use tension for mitosis or cell division. Tension is one of the reasons why penis stretchers work. Thus, it is essential to measure the tension appropriately. Here are the steps to measure the tension.
1. Thread the two 1/4″ holes in the Home Hardware Extender with string and then thread the tail of the remaining string through the Flush Bushing assembly.
2. Tie the string to measure weights of 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs.), 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs.), 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs.), or 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.).
3. Hold the Home Hardware Extender with one hand, and with the other, a ruler to measure the depression of the springs. Carefully measure and note the length of the springs for each of the remaining weights.
4. Read the results and mark the gate hook with the corresponding weight.
Note: After weeks or months of using this device, you may need to adjust the tension. This is due to the growth of your penis.
How to Use
1. With the device in two parts (Bushing/Turnbuckle and Half-Pipe/Tubing), pull the penis through the PVC Bushing, with the Turnbuckles at their minimum length.
2. Loop the penis head (glans) through the tubing nad tighten it by pulling from the other side.
3. Carefully, pull the Half-Pipe/Tubing assembly until the Turnbuckle hooks can be attached and screwed tightly to the Machine Screws in the Half-Pipe. Don’t rush when doing this, it might take you about 1 to 3 minutes to do so.
4. Adjust the tension by twisting the turnbuckles. You can use a large metal paper binder clip to hold the rubber tubing protruding from the back side of the Half-Pipe in place.
5. For more a more comfortable experience and additional safety, it is recommended that you wrap the glans and coronal groove of the penis in about 8″ sterile Surgical Gauze. This will reduce the risk of pinching where PVC and Tubing meet, which could be painful.
Tips for Use
1. For the first 2 to 3 weeks, the tension should not be lesser than 0.6 kg (1.3 lb) or greater than 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs.). Traction time should be between 4 to 6 hours per day.
2. After the 2 to 3 weeks regimen, increase the tension to between 0.9 kg. and 1.2 kg. For daily use, traction should increase to 8 to 12 hours.
3. Wear the device for 10 to 12 hours per day for 3 to 6 months to gain impressive results.
4. Check the color and temperature of your glans periodically. If it turns blue, cold or numb remove the device immediately and re-attach after 10 minutes. If the noose is properly attached, the erection should not pose any problems.
5. If the tension is over 1.0 kg, the device should not be worn for over 3 hours with 10 to 15-minute breaks between session.
6. Hot compress could alleviate some of the discomforts you encountered while wearing the device. The heat therapy treatment will make the experience more pleasurable.
7. Apply penus enlargement creams as it can also increase the blood flow to your ligaments, nerves, tendons, and in the small amount of muscle tissue in the penis.
8. It is also recommended that you manscape down there. By doing this, you can prevent snagging in the base-plate assembly.
Drawbacks of DIY Penis Extenders
If you make your own penis extender, you could save money. However, apart from this, there are no huge benefits in using a DIY penis stretcher. In fact, there are a number of disadvantages that you should consider whether you spend for a reliable extender product or save and opt for a homemade tool.
Remember that self-made penis extenders are not as durable as the commercial penis stretchers since it doesn’t undergo a strict quality check as what companies do in their products.
It may not even fit you properly. Since you only do the device at home and perhaps, due to lack of resources and tools, and of course experience, you might not create the best fit for you.
Also, do-it-yourself extenders bring a higher risk of injuries. As mentioned the device does not go through a quality check, it might fail to work and cause more harm to you than gain.
Potential damages may include nerve, tissue and blood vessel damage. It could also result in inflammation and irritation. Worse, it could also lead to deformation or bending of your penis.
If you feel that you can’t produce a quality and safe penis extension on your own, it is recommended that you just buy one. There are many penile devices for growth like dr lee vacuum enlargement pumps.
Although homemade tools allow you to save more, it also comes with higher risks. So if you want to see results and keep yourself away from injury, you better get the best penis stretcher from a reliable company.