Your genitals would start to dwindle down at some point, that it becomes shy or weak to erect. If you can’t keep up with this struggle to maintain a hard rock erection during sex, you may want to try out a solution to your impotence symptoms. Try nhs recommended vacuum pumps for ED.
All men yearn for fulfilling relationships, but they don’t have the confidence to do their part. The most common trouble is the problem of erectile malfunction. If erectile dysfunction (ED) issues are bringing your self-esteem down, don’t worry because there are potential solutions to this problem.
They say sex is the manifestation of love. However, if you experience sexual illnesses such as ED, then the love you want to express is gone. You then feel cold to your partner; while, serious relationship problems sinks in.
A common problem among aging men, erection problems may also affect younger guys. However, you don’t have to worry because you can do something about it. There are penis dysfunction pumps to help you achieve the erection you desire at any given time.
- 1 What is Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
- 2 Know About ED Vacuums
- 3 Reasons Why Penis Pumps Work
- 4 How ED Penis Pump Works?
- 5 Benefits of Using Penis Pumps For Erectile Problems?
- 6 How to Use Vacuum Pumps?
- 7 Does Vacuum Pump Work For Erectile Dysfunction?
- 8 Erectile Dysfunction Pumps Consumer Reviews
- 9 Conclusion
What is Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
An erectile dysfunction pump is a mechanical device used to help men suffering from ED achieve and maintain an erection. This male enhancement device is also called as a penis pump, vacuum pump or vacuum constriction devices. The ED pump will draw blood into the penis via air suction.
This does not cure erectile dysfunction but it can help you increase your performance in bed. Vacuum pumps are a noninvasive treatment that you can use alone or use along with other impotence treatments or non prescription ED pills.
If you are wondering how vacuum pumps look, it may differ in designs but in general it has three parts: a clear plastic tube that you should place over your penis, a pump attached to the tube and powered by hand or battery, and a band that is sometimes called a constriction ring that fits around the base of the erect penis.
Know About ED Vacuums
Penis pumps are a popular solution for addressing erectile dysfunction. In fact, a number of men turn to this male enhancement device to help them achieve an erection. A penis pump is made of a plastic tube that you have to fit over your penis and operate manually by hand or by the battery.
It also includes a band that fits around the base of the penis once it is erect (constriction ring) to maintain the erection. Penis pumps are also called vacuum pump or vacuum constriction device.
Reasons Why Penis Pumps Work
There are a number of reasons why penis pumps work great for erectile dysfunction, check out some of the reason below.
1. Penis pumps are effective. With practice and correct usage, men with ED can achieve erection using a penis pump, sufficient enough for sex.
2. Penis pumps have lower risk than other methods. Most ED treatments come with the risk of side effects or complications but penis pumps pose lesser risk compared to other erectile dysfunction treatments.
3. Penis pumps are cheaper. You can reinforce this ED treatment taking strong man pills to improve sexual performance. It would be less expensive than getting a surgery or implant. In addition, getting a high-quality pump could mean that you will be using it for years
4. Penis pumps are noninvasive. One of the best features of using a penis pump is that it doesn’t require a surgery, penile injection or inserting any medication into the tip of your penis.
5. Penis pumps can be used with other treatments. If you are using a penis pump, you can use other medication along with it. You can even get a penis implant.
6. Penis pumps are helpful in regaining erection after a certain procedure. A penis pump is a popular device for men who just get a prostate surgery or radiation therapy due to prostate cancer. They use this male enhancement device to get a natural erection.
7. Penis pumps counter sexual effects of certain health conditions. A number of health problems like diabetes can affect your quality of erection. A penis pump will help you regain or maintain your sexual function. This male enhancement device is also an effective aid if you have Peyronies disease because this will help you achieve a straighter erection.
For some men, combining a number of ED treatments is more effective.
How ED Penis Pump Works?
Penis pumps for erectile dysfunction also apply the law of physics. When you insert the plastic cylinder over your penis it creates a vacuum that reduces the pressure around the penis and encourages the blood to flow into the shaft of your manhood.
As the penis becomes full, it creates an erection. A rubber rig will then be snapped over the base of the penis to keep the blood in the penis and maintain the erection. Check out a short video below explaining how vacuum pump works.
Benefits of Using Penis Pumps For Erectile Problems?
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, vacuum pumps are the best solution to your erectile malfunction.
This mechanical device also offers a number of benefits such as:
- Gives you full erection
- Maintains erection up to 30 minutes
- Visible results in just a few minutes
- However, we suggest that you take precautions when using this device as there is also a risk of injury.
How to Use Vacuum Pumps?
Penis pumps are easy to use, just follow the following steps and you will experience instant results that will surely please you.
1. Shave your pubic area. When you use a penis pump, whether it’s using air or water, you need to create an air-tight seal around your member. The trick for better results is to keep the vacuum for a minute or two without the need to re-pump because this triggers the natural growth of your penis due to the cell division inside. That is why manscaping is necessary. Otherwise, you will not achieve a 100% seal, which could impair your progress.
2. Apply water-soluble jelly lubricant to the base of your penis. This will create a water-tight seal that guarantees results.
3. Place your penis in the tube and pump. Pump the air out slowly. This process will cause your penis to be filled with blood and you will notice a growth in your member. According to Weill Cornell Medical College, it takes an average of 10 to 20 minutes to achieve a full erection.
4. Use the band. Place the band around the base of your penis to maintain your erection. The band comes in different sizes and tension. So it might take trial and error to determine the best size for you and the most comfortable to wear.
Once the ring is in place, you can remove the pump.
You are now ready to heat the bed. Most men enjoyed their erection for about 30 minutes. However, be mindful that even if your erection lasts longer, wearing the ring longer might cause an injury. So, remove the band after the intercourse.
Does Vacuum Pump Work For Erectile Dysfunction?
Yes, vacuum pump works in helping men with impotence achieve and maintain an erection for around 30 minutes. Nine out of 10 men with erectile dysfunction are able to enjoy sex regardless of the cause of their ED after using a vacuum pump.
WebMD estimates 50% to 80% of men are satisfied with the results they received from using penis pumps. Even Ian Chambers from Mediplus attested that vacuum pumps are very effective and added that there are no side-effects. It is just a matter of understanding the principle and developing the right techniques.
Erectile Dysfunction Pumps Consumer Reviews
There are a number of penis vacuum pumps in the market today and it has a growing number of users due to its efficiency. Among the most popular penis pumps are Bathmate and Penomet. However, aside from the two, there are tons of other penis vacuum pumps that work just as well.
For instance, CalExotics Vibrating Big Man’s Penis Pump, Post-T-Vac Vacuum Erection Device, and Encore are other vacuum pumps, which are not as popular as the two aforementioned product but are as effective.
One user admitted that his erection ability declined and his doctor recommended that he gets a penis pump. He finds CalExotics to be within his budget and feels that it comes at the right size. He was happy that he did because after a couple of months he noticed improvements in his erection.
PosTVac BOS 2000, Battery Operated Vacuum Erection Device is another great vacuum pump for men suffering from erection dysfunction. Customers who purchased this device were so pleased with it as it effectively helps them conquer their ED problems.
“Received as advertised, on time. This is a new world for me and it is different but necessary if you suffer from ED do not hesitate, changes your outlook on life. This is a good addition to your mature life,” – WildcatX
On the other hand, Douglas Johnson is very pleased with Encore’s Deluxe Battery and Manual Vacuum Erection Device. According to him, he is suffering from erectile dysfunction for five years and has not made any progress with erection medication. He and his wife were overjoyed when he had an erection for the very first time using this device.
Based on the testimonials and words of experts, erectile dysfunction pumps are very effective in helping men with ED achieve and remedy full erections. We understand that ED is not something that anyone can belittle as this could break one’s self-esteem. For men with ED, cheer yourself up and help yourself grow your confidence in the bedroom by using vacuum pumps to remedy your ED problems.